When I directed Playing Through, I was constantly updating a diary that detailed every single aspect of the entire production.
I wanted to change things up for The Climb.
Instead of describing the entire weekend shoot in long drawn out posts, I decided to focus more on the main story lines of our shoot and keep things a little lighter.
Much like I did with the Pre-Production process, here is a recap of how we filmed, The Climb.
- That’s A Wrap!
- How The Weather Almost Killed Our Short Film
- A Computer, Some Footage And Me
- The Climb’s Photo Album Is On Facebook
- Destiny’s Tattoos
- I Don’t Like To Hold The Camera
- Rushing To Capture Footage
- I Dislike People Who Honk During Filming
- The Budget
- Can’t Complain About Early Call Times
- Technical Specs
- Directing Short Films: Playing Through vs The Climb