One of my favorite features on The Screenwriting Spark is page dedicated to a very simple idea:
When I was developing the site, I wanted to include personal stories. Not just my own but other screenwriters around the world. So I created a series of 6 questions about inspiration, motivation and the challenges every screenwriter must face and ultimately overcome.
The results were fantastic but YOU can still add your story by answering the 6 questions below and emailing them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. How did you discover screenwriting?
2. What inspires your writing?
3. What do you love the most about screenwriting?
4. How do you cure writer’s block?
5. What is your biggest screenwriting weakness and how will you overcome it?
6. Describe your screenwriting experience in ONE word. (Ex: passion, creativity…)
Answers need only be a paragraph or two.