Making your clothes look more functional and functional simultaneously was a simple method of stitching the patches with the help of iron on the clothes. The trend of using Letterman Patches is increasing over time. The custom patches are designed for active sportswear for the people who participate in football or basketball. More often, it is seen as a way of sharing the sportsman. But now it has become a trend among the teenager to wear jackets with letterman patches. It is much more relaxed and stylish in appearance.
- The First Step Involves Washing And Drying The Jacket Before Ironing It
If the uniform is new, it is essential to wash it before ironing or sewing the patches. It is essential because the fabric of the uniform will bunch unevenly. This will create trouble to add patches on it. Show the first step involves washing the cloth and dry it.
Many uniforms are formed of cotton. The cotton material usually Sink after the wash. If you decide to attach a patch on the uniform before wash, your fabric under the selected Patch will string, and it will take out the bunches unevenly.
- Handle The Sewing Needle And Coloured Thread.
Selecting the trend according to the need and requirement of the Patch. If you cannot find the thread of the same color, look for the other dark colors close to the Patch. The dark colors are usually better than using the lighter thread. It will help in blending with the Patch better. You can even clear the thread and make it completely invisible.
- Placing The Patch At The Right Position
It is essential to place the parts in the correct order to avoid any inconvenience. It is seen that the American plants require proper place on the bicep of the sleeves. Always check before that these patches are correctly placed to ensure that it looks beautiful on the jacket.
- Sewing The Patches In Easy Way
Once you have selected the patches for your jacket, it is the right time to put them in the correct order.
You need to stitch the letter or patches correctly on the product.
The thread should coordinate with the selected Patch.
Follow The Right Steps Which Are Mentioned Below:
- Using the stitch witchery or other liquid stitch for the product for the backside of the Patch. The desired jacket should be selected on which the patches are to be affixed.
- Follow the right direction and wait for the entire day before you begin sewing. Correctly following the steps will help you in sewing easier and increase your patches’ life duration.
- It is essential to select the thread color that correctly matches your jacket color because the thread is quite visible at sewing.
- Use the stitch for sewing the Letterman Patchesin the right direction because the glue on the jacket is very smooth, so it is crucial not to stitch it in small intervals.
- Moreover, all these steps can be beneficial for beginners to attach the Patch to the jacket.